The 14th Annual Research Day
Next year's 14th Annual Research Day has been announced for April 29, 2015.
Touro's Annual Research Day provides an opportunity for faculty, staff, and students to share their research efforts with the campus community. The program encourages the development of joint research projects and increases the student body awareness of the quality and range of research conducted on campus.
- January 30, 2015- Call for Abstracts
- March 13, 2015- Second Call for Abstracts
- April 1, 2015- Last Call for Abstracts
- April 8, 2015- Abstract Deadline
- April 20, 2015- Poster Deadline
- April 29, 2015- Research Day
TENTATIVE-Timeline of Events
Lander Hall- Lecture Hall A
1:00-1:15: Introductions by Provost Marilyn Hopkins & Dr. Alejandro Gugliucci
1:15-2:15: Keynote Speaker: TBA
Farragut Inn Ballroom
3:00-6:00: Poster Session
Copyright 2005 - 2014, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.