Below are several links that might be helpful to your research.
*Offers funding in:
- Clinical and Translational Science Awards
- Biomedical Technology
- Clinical Research
- Comparative Medicine
- Research Infrastructure
- Small Business (SBIR and STTR) Awards
College of Osteopathic Medicine Resources
Students, please use the Travel Reimbursement for Research Conference form to apply for funding to present research at a local or national meeting.
As a courtesy posters will be printed by the College of Osteopathic Medicine Research Department. Please adhere to the following instructions:
- Complete a Poster Printing Request form.
- Form & data file must be submitted 3 days in advance (unless otherwise specified for large events) to Mallory Davis (email@example.com) via e-mail or flash drive in the Department of Research located in Lander Hall Room 232B.
- The Research Department is glad to help with poster printing services, if time permits and while poster printing supplies last.
Copyright 2005 - 2017, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.