Resources and Workshops
Below are several links that might be helpful to your research.
*Offers funding in:
- Clinical and Translational Science Awards
- Biomedical Technology
- Clinical Research
- Comparative Medicine
- Research Infrastructure
- Small Business (SBIR and STTR) Awards
Stay tuned for upcoming workshops offered by the Office of Sponsored Programs!
Past workshops and training information provided below. If you would like to request a workshop, please contact Julie King.
- OSP--Who Are We and What Do We Do?: Reviews the role of OSP in proposal development and award management. View OSP Short Presentation and OSP Full Presentation.
- How to Find Funding: Reviews InfoEd's SPIN database and other funding websites, how and where to search previous awards, and understanding a funding opportunity announcement (FOA). View How to Find Funding.
- Grant Writing for Success: Reviews ways investigators can prepare for a grant submission with tips for grant writing and an overview of the proposal development cycle. View Grant Writing for Success.
- Understanding the Basics of Budget Development: Reviews tips for preparing to create a budget, what are allowable costs, what are the different types of budgets, how to prepare a budget justification, and what are the component parts of a detailed budget. View Budgets 101 (Part 1) and Budgets 101 (Part 2).
- How to Create a Budget - An Administrative View: Comprehensive administrative review of how to create a proposal budget and the fiscal rules that need to be considered. View How to Create a Budget.
- Understanding SmartGrant: Reviews what is the SmartGrant tool, when do investigators use SmartGrant, and how does an investigator use SmartGrant. View Understanding SmartGrant.
Copyright 2005 - 2020, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.