Below are several links that might be helpful to your research.
*Offers funding in:
- Clinical and Translational Science Awards
- Biomedical Technology
- Clinical Research
- Comparative Medicine
- Research Infrastructure
- Small Business (SBIR and STTR) Awards
- For a quick overview of submitting a grant through the OSP department please click here.
College of Osteopathic Medicine Resources
Students, please use the Travel Reimbursement for Research Conference form to apply for funding to present research at a local or national meeting.
As a courtesy posters will be printed by the College of Osteopathic Medicine Research Department. Please adhere to the following instructions:
- Complete a Poster Printing Request form.
- Form & data file must be submitted 3 days in advance (unless otherwise specified for large events) to Mallory Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org) via e-mail or flash drive in the Department of Research located in Lander Hall Room 232B.
- The Research Department is glad to help with poster printing services, if time permits and while poster printing supplies last.
Copyright 2005 - 2019, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.