- Student Opportunities
Student Research Opportunities
Touro University California is blessed with our student body whose drive and willingness has served the research effort so well in the past and will surely continue in the future.
Their effort is evident in the number of abstracts, posters, and articles that have been accepted and is a direct result of their time and dedication to their research projects.
Research is not only about pipettes and centrifuges, participating in research here at Touro University California comes with a number of perks that include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with other students
- Determine an area of interest
- Additional mentorship from faculty
- Understand the publishing process
- Practice presenting your work at TUC's Annual Research Day
- We highly encourage our student researchers to participate in TUC's Annual Research Day which provides an opportunity for students, faculty and staff to share their research efforts with the campus community. The program encourages the development of joint research projects and increases the student body awareness of the quality and range of research conducted on campus. It also introduces our students to the process of submitting an abstract and participating in a poster session.
- Attend local, national, or international conferences
- OMED, OPSC, WCIR, etc.
- Build experience on to your CV
- Opportunity for federal work study and/or institutional support
- Federal work study money and/or institutional support is available for students interested in research. Feel free to inquire about opportunities. Our researchers will be delighted to discuss them with you.
For more information, please contact:
Mallory Davis, BA
Office of Sponsored Programs
Alejandro Gugliucci, MD, PhD
Director of the Office of Sponsored Programs
Associate Dean of Research-COM
Copyright 2005 - 2017, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.