Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
You'll gain medical knowledge, hands-on clinical skills training, and clinical experience while learning to treat the person as well as the disease.Learn More
Our Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine/Master of Public Health graduates leave TUC with the ability to affect lives on a national and global scale.Learn More
MS in Medical Health Science (MSMHS)
The rigorous 12-month Master of Science in Medical Health Science program can make you a stronger candidate for medical school.Learn More
Our Diabetes Fellowship is a year-long program for post-grads, coordinated by TUC and open to any primary care physician.Learn More
Continuing Medical Education
TUC's College of Osteopathic Medicine Office of Continuing Medical Education regularly offers CME courses.Learn More
With Touro You Will
- Join a leader. Touro University California is among the nation's top 10 medical schools for placing graduates into primary care residencies.
- Change your community through public service. Work with our Student-Run Free Clinic, Mobile Diabetes Education Center, and more.
- Gain early experience with osteopathic principles. Combine coursework with osteopathic manipulative medicine starting from day one and throughout all four years.
- Participate in a fellowship. Our fellowships offer opportunities to grow your expertise while helping other students develop skills.
- Work in a renowned research facility. Our Metabolic Research Center conducts groundbreaking work in diabetes, obesity and cardiovascular disease.
- Collaborate with caring faculty. Our WARM curriculum—Wellness, Academics, Resilience, and Mindfulness—balances your development as a physician and a person.
Research & Community Outreach
We’re active in research and in the community, and our activities in both cover similar topics. One example is our research on diabetes, where we take that research and organize events to educate our community. Or you might take our research on obesity and teach families about healthy lifestyle choices. You'll have the opportunity to volunteer at our Student Run Free Clinic, mentor local youth, and participate in vaccination events, to name a few.
Strong community connections are at the heart of the Touro experience. From vaccination events, health clinics, or community education services, our students take an active role in community engagement.
Research is a critical component of the health care industry and there are ample opportunities for student research. We partner with many large academic and biomedical firms, so the research done at Touro is impactful and meaningful both to the research teams and to the students assisting with that research. Our bench to the bedside emphasis in our research underscores our commitment to investigate societal concerns in areas such as obesity, metabolic disorders, diabetes, cardiovascular disease and HIV.
Touro University California (TUC) is fully accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC).
Touro University California College of Osteopathic Medicine Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine program is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association's Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation.
This Is Osteopathic Medicine
Experts urge for covid boosters and flu shots to battle pending 'tripledemic'
Annual college rankings place TUC's Osteopathic Medicine and Physician Assistant programs high state wide and nationally
TUCOM dean discusses upcoming Osteopathic Medical Education (OMED) Conference
Internship program mostly virtual in its first year back